The OV-ToerPas was developed to create a comprehensive offer tailored specifically to tourists in Zuid-Limburg. In previous years, tourists could only opt for the two-day bus pass. This year, we are offering four versions of the OV-ToerPas.
OV-ToerPas one-day bus pass: €7.10
OV-ToerPas two-day bus pass (original OV-ToerPas version): €10.65 (25% off)
OV-ToerPas one-day bus & train pass: €13.45
OV-ToerPas two-day bus & train pass: €18.80 (30% off)
The two-day OV-ToerPas gives you up to 30% off and the opportunity to travel to Aachen.
In addition to the Maastricht-Kerkrade route, the Arriva network currently includes Maastricht-Sittard-Roermond and Sittard-Heerlen, giving travellers a better and more comprehensive range of public transport options. This is why the OV-ToerPas was updated to include more options.
All OV-ToerPas tickets include the following:
- The passes entitle you to one or two days of unlimited travel in Zuid-Limburg on Arriva buses and trains.
- The passes are valid for travel to and from Aachen on bus line 350 (Maastricht-Gulpen-Vaals-Aachen and back).
- The passes are valid in trains on Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and from 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM. Valid all day on weekends and holidays.
- Valid in the bus on Monday to Friday after 9:00 AM and all day on weekends and holidays.
- A maximum of two children aged 4 to 11 can travel for free per OV-ToerPas.
The OV-ToerPas is only available at:
Visit the many attractions
Zuid-Limburg is known for its stunning landscapes and epicurean hospitality, as well as its many international attractions. There is so much to see and do. Discover the historic and contemporary highlights that Zuid-Limburg has to offer with the OV-ToerPas.
Visit the best cities
Visit beautiful cities like Maastricht, Sittard, Heerlen, and Aachen with the OV-ToerPas. Travel directly to the city centre by public transport and avoid expensive parking fees!